Bittersucks Bittersucks

A most enjoyable musical experience.

I was impressed by the deep instrumentation your placed into your work. Everything was fantastic and just screamed quality. You must get this signed.

imakethebettermusic responds:

LOL LIER

Fish 7 extended Fish 7 extended

Eugh.

Alright that was pretty uninspired.

We have two breaks, a piano, and some string instrument. Kind of a small selection, with a few weird vocal bits tossed in.

The song presents a pretty disjointed mood with the unfitting combination of tones from each instrument or sample.

Short, little to no buildup, and boring.

Here's a piece that uses similar elements, but in a much better way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J05v1v 0Teuc

But really, keep working on it.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Mediocre

Alright, drums are extremely uninspired and repetitive. Synths all sound like generic presets, regardless of origin. The intro is very generic and boring. Buildups were weak, drops were even weaker. Boring synth melody in the middle only detracted from the song. Very little differentiation in the main melody.

Mastering is spot on, and although the song was mediocre, quality was pretty consistent throughout.

Listen to some stuff by Unknown Error, Spor, John B, SPL, Hive, Audio, Evol Intent, and Cujo.

ParagonX9 responds:

You, ph0ne and stimcrab are my best friends.

DJ Comet-Anything-Everything DJ Comet-Anything-Everything

Great work.

Drums and synths are varied well throughout. This is mostly preference, but I usually prefer DnB to be heavier on the bass and drums. However, by no means is this a fault. I'd like to see more submissions from you.

TheComet responds:

This is a little more biased towards breakbeat than DnB, but I agree that my basslines should've had a little more "umph" to them

ISA_Overload ISA_Overload

Nicely done.

I like songs with a fast pace, and good use of transitions. This does both. Ever seems to blend and layer well, even the bit where it stopped near to end managed to fit in well. Give me the FLP or something so I can remix because I'm unoriginal and have no imagination.

ph0ne responds:

Okay, I'll dew it.
Gimme yuor email.

DJ Comet-Emergency DJ Comet-Emergency

A solid track.

I like it, it has a catchy beat, and is long enough to keep you occupied and get you into it. However, because you make so many great songs, it's not quite up there by comparison. Looking forward to more from you.

Awesome Techno Awesome Techno

Wow

When I realized that everything was defaults, that just made it better for me. You don't need a billion plugins and other over-the-top nonsense to make a good song.

The only thing I could really say is make it longer, with more variety.

Mushu-Productions responds:

Thank You! Finally someone appreciates it for being simple and using "boring" instruments that "everyone else has heard before." You rock.
Peace -